After my A-Levels I completed my apprenticeship in Marketing and Advertising. For non-Germans, a German apprenticeship is a 3 year training period, both in a company and a school. Once completed, I decided to stay at the company, a marketing and advertising agency for a few more years working as a Senior Account Manager and Strategic Consultant.
Seven years later, although knowing that I will miss my colleagues and friends, I felt that it was time for a change. I heard another country calling me, moved to London in 2010, and started again as a Senior Account Manager at another marketing and design agency.
I enrolled on NLP Practitioner and Coaching Practitioner courses after realising that my purpose in life was to help other people become happy in their job. I finished my courses and am now pursuing MY dream of being a professional marketing and creative start-up Coach. I absolutely LOVE what i am doing now and think life is pretty awesome 🙂
I now support students and small businesses across Europe by giving 1:1 mentoring and coaching as well as group workshops. I am proud to be the University Advisor for Enactus Essex supporting them in changing people’s lives.
I have launched a platform for online courses for creative startups.
I am also the author of the book ‘The Start-Up Formula® – 6 easy steps to start your own business’. Have a look to see how it can help you with your start-up journey.
My mission: Make this world a happier place by making YOU happy and love what you do for a living.
Read my published articles here:
Why I call myself a marketing and start-up Coach and not a Business Coach:
There are many definitions out there about Coaching. For me a Business Coach is someone who helps employees to achieve the company’s goals. I, on the other hand, help people achieving their own goal building a startup and market it successfully.
- Making a difference
This is what other people say about me:
- “Full of life, crazy, creative, lively, helpful, very organised, reliable.” – Zeynep, friend
- “Christine owns the words efficiency, passion and good-humoured.” – Anika, colleague
- “Open-minded, determined” – my dad
- “Spontaneous, crazy, flexible, ambitious, organised” – Susi, friend
- “Christine brings colour into grey working-days.” – Gregor, colleague
- “Unique, happy, cheerful, funny, awesome – that’s Christine.” – Sven, previous boss
- “Direct, consistent, versatile, quick, flexible, hard-working.” – my mom
- “At work she is very structured, organised and very dependable.” – Kerstin, colleague
- “Funny, loud, organised.” – Magda, friend
But enough about me, I would be happy to help you to achieve your goals.
Your marketing and creative start-up Coach Christine