"Working with Christine has been and still is very pleasurable and enjoyable. Her quirky personality kept the sessions fun and entertaining... I would most certainly highly recommend her to anyone who is either drowning in all the task that come with a business set up or in general who is unhappy in their current job but does not necessarily know where to go from there. She will help realising your dreams!“ Magdalena, Essex/UK; www.lovethatsmilephotography.com
"Our session was spectacular. I gained so much in such a short space of time. Your Approach and technique helped me to grasp an understanding and firmer belief in my vision. It enabled me to unpack my thoughts and to do list and create a timetable of constructive actions. It's amazing and so inspiring to see in black and white. I know I've still got a lot to do, but I now believe the foundation is set and now it's time for me to build on it! Look forward to working more with you!" Michelle Ayavoro, creativehandsfoundation.org
You will love what you do for a living and therefore be much happier in your life.
My program is called The Start-Up FormulaTM - 6 easy steps to start your own business
The Start-Up FormulaTM - 6 easy steps to start your own business is easily remembered by the acronym CHANGE.
- Clarity - Find out what makes you happy and set a clear goal.
- Hold on to your values - Discover your and/or your future company's values.
- Analyse who you want to work with - Define your ideal client and colleagues to know what and who you are looking for.
- Narrow down the steps involved - Write down all the steps involved to achieve your goal.
- Grow your confidence - Ensure you are confident enough to move forward.
- Engage your audience - Develop a marketing plan to market yourself and/or your future company.
Why these steps?
- Having clarity is very important and supports you in achieving your goal.
- If you don't know where you want to be, how do you know you achieved it? And which way to go to get there?
Hold on to your values:
- Knowing your values will make it easy for you to make decisions as they have to be based on your values.
- Every decision should be aligned with your values and makes everything an easy "Yes" or "No" decision.
Analyse who you want to work with:
- What is the best tone of voice to use to reach your target audience?
- What do they love or hate?
- What do they struggle with?
- What can you offer to help them?
- This will be the basis for all your marketing activities.
Narrow down the steps involved:
- Start up a business can be overwhelming.
- Put it all down on paper, structure and prioritise it to get things done more efficient.
Grow your confidence:
- Every entrepreneur has a point in her/his start up journey where things seem not as bright as usual.
- NLP techniques will help you to grow your confidence and stay motivated.
Engage your audience:
- Write a marketing plan that will deliver the goals you have set.
- Define the next year with easy doable chunks.
- How much will everything cost in time and money?
You can either book a Breakthrough Day with me or the full CHANGE programme. Click on the buttons below to find out more.