Are you about to start up your own business? Or have you already started? No matter where you are in your start-up journey, you will need to conduct a proper market and competitor analysis.
- It helps you to discover trends and identify business opportunities.
- It will be much easier for you to create your products and pricing.
- You will identify potential customers.
- You will set realistic targets.
- And finally, it helps you to find out what makes you different from your competitors.
- Case studies
- Focus groups
- Friends and family
- Trade associations
- Government departments
You can find a suggested structure in my Market and Competitor structure to which you can download here.
Your marketing and creative start-up coach Christine