- If there are stressful times, think about why you wanted this job in the first place.
- Talk to your boss if there is something wrong rather than trying to ignore it.
- Socialise with your colleagues. If your work atmosphere is right, it is much more fun.
- Take “you” time. Ensure you have enough time for yourself to do other things that you love apart from working.
- Focus on the positives in your new job.
- Don’t procrastinate things you don’t like as much as other things in your job. My advise: Do them first, so they are off the table.
- SMILE! You won’t believe how much this helps. If you smile and change your body language to a happy one, you will feel instantly happy.
What are you doing to stay happy in your job? What do you love about your job? Drop me a line on my Facebook page.
Your Life Coach Christine