- Do you have a CV that is up to date?
- Does the CV include all the things that are important for this specific job? Add/Delete things so that it suits the job perfectly.
- Check out what is important for the interviewer not just for the job itself and include it in your cover letter and CV.
- Research interview questions and think about answers.
- Try to find something about the interview structure of this company. Ask the company itself.
- Do research about the interviewer and find out how he ticks.
- Find out how long the interview will be.
- Write down questions that you might have. It is always good to ask questions.
- Be aware of your and the interviewer’s body language.
- Do a confidence exercise before the interview.
The next and last part of this series will be about how to stay happy in your new job. Hope Part 1-3 already helped you? Do you have anything to add? Let me know.
Your Life Coach Christine