Before you read this blog post, make sure you have read part 1.
Today is all about finding out who to work for. Here are the questions to ask yourself:
- Who do you want to work for?
- Why do you want to work for them?
- Do you want to be employed or start your own business?
- Why is that the case?
- What skills do you have that the job will require?
- What skills do you need to acquire to get the job?
- What does the employer expect from you – personally and skills?
- How many hours do you want to work?
- How much do you want and how much do you need to earn?
- Where should the employer be based?
- When do you want and can you start working for the new employer?
- What are your values?
- What are the company’s values and do they align with yours?
- If not, how much does it matter?
- Will the company give you the challenges you want?
Now you know what job makes you happy and who will be your potential employer. You are now ready to move on to step 3: Prepare to get the job.
Your Life Coach Christine