This is a three part blog post series. Part 1 is all about what a brand is and the benefits of having a brand.
What is a brand?
Here are some definitions that I think describe it well:
- Association what a person or a group of people makes with a company, product, service, individual or organization.
- Think about what your start-up stands for or what you want it to stand for.
- A brand is your personality, your relationship to your clients and customers
What are the benefits of a brand?
A brand makes it easy for consumers to identify with you and or your products and services, they will remember you.
Here are a few more:
- Added value
- You connect with people on an emotional level
- A brand creates loyalty.
- A brand creates interest for your products and services.
- It helps you targeting and attracts customers
Part 2 will talk about what to think about before building a brand.
Your marketing and creative start-up Coach