What support do you offer and how?
I can help you with starting your own business and/or with marketing your business successfully. I do that in different ways: 1:1 in person/via Skype, with books, with free webinars, with freebies, workshops and online courses. The support can be tailored around your needs and will make starting up/marketing easy for you. I offer my support to individuals, small businesses and universities. Contact me to book a free consultation.
How can you support me with my start up?
I can support you in many different ways. The best way would be to have a free consultation first to see which support you need. After that, we can either work 1:1 with each other at a Breakthrough Day that will be tailored around a specific issue you would like resolved or we work 1:1 together over a period of time working our way through The Start-Up Formula. If you’d rather work your way through The Start-Up Formula yourself, you can get my book and go through the steps. Also check out my online courses to see if they cover a topic of interest for you. Contact me for a free consultation.
How can you support me with marketing?
I created different marketing packages that will cater different needs and preferred ways of working. The Marketing Formula can be worked on 1:1 in person or via Skype – focusing either on a specific topic throughout a Breakthrough Day or working your way through all 6 steps over a period of time.
I also created a social media support package for you in which I create the content for your social media channels. Also check out my free webinars and freebies on my website for supporting your with your marketing.
Do you offer online support?
Yes, I do. You can either work with me via Skype 1:1 or purchase my online courses that come with personal support.
Do you have free startup resources?
Yes, I run regular free webinars and also have a lot of free resources that you can download on my website.
Am I the right start-up Coach for you?
- I will always be honest with you.
- I will challenge you.
- I will help you to get results.
- I will support you in the challenges you face.
- It is fun to work with me.
- I love Coaching.
- You are willing to work to achieve your goals.
- You trust me in what I am doing.
- You are open for change.
- You will always be honest with me.
- You are ready to step out of your comfort zone.
- You are ready to get results.
What is start-up Coaching?
- I will help you to start up your own business and to get results.
- I will support you by being there for you.
- I will assist you to firstly define concrete goals, and then secondly to accomplish them.
- I will help you to get structure into your start up journey and market it successfully by using coaching, questioning and NLP techniques (for more info on NLP ).
- I will challenge you by asking you questions. But, don’t worry, you will have the answers to them – even though you may think you don’t.
- I will assist you to explore options that you may not have thought of.
- I will define an action plan with you so that you always know what to do next.
- Coaches are not Mentors, Counsellors or Therapists.
- We do not go to the root of an issue. We uncover the main issue that may be holding you back to take action and work on that.
- We concentrate on the future, rather than the past.
- We only focus on solutions, not on problems.
- We don’t give advice, as we know you have all the answers in you already. We help you find them.
- We may not have specific knowledge of your branch, but we can support you in anything you would like to achieve in your life.
Is start-up Coaching for you?
What is NLP?
- We accept that everyone has a different view of the world and the reality. This influences behaviour and improves communication.
- NLP presuppose that if you change your perception, it changes both your beliefs and your behaviour.
- It also assumes that everyone has the resource they need to achieve what they want.
- NLP improves communication overall and acknowledges the different perception of everyone.
- The techniques used will help you to achieve your goals. You will feel more confident and overcome any personal barriers to succeed.
- NLP provides different tools for issues and motivation and can change beliefs where wanted.
How long is a Coaching session?
- review the previous session and progress
- define and clarify what you would like to work on in the session
- identify and overcome obstacles
- explore options
- work out who and what can help and support you
- define next steps